The first meeting of MTZ dealers was held at our warehouse in Hawkesbury, ON, on November 14th, 2012.
The meeting generated a great deal of interest.
- Over a dozen dealers attended, with some coming from as far as PEI and New Brunswick. 6 more dealers regretfully could not attend, but requested meeting notes and dealer’s package.
- Dealers had a chance to meet their peers, share experience what works and sells.
- An official presentation was performed by company representatives.
- During the presentation there was a hands on demonstration of Belarus made original parts vs. “grey market” non OEM parts.
- A new warehouse and parts department was toured. Many dealers saved on shipping costs and picked up their orders on the spot.
- Dealers welcomed Ray Boulanger – new parts manager, who has over 30 years of experience working with Belarus made tractors and parts.
- Mr. Ross Kitchen, the newly appointed sales manager for Ontario, was on site to answer dealers questions.
- The new MTZ 1220.4 model (125 Hp tractor) and the updated 920.4 and 952.4 models were available on site. Dealers used the opportunity to test drive and inspect the new models.
Following the success of the event, the company is planning to turn it into an annual tradition, as well as organizing a similar meeting for MTZ dealers in the West as well.